Instructions for Completing CCW’s & CCW Renew
1. Go to the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Webpage www.washoesheriff.com
2. Click on CCW Permit under the search box.
3. Click on and complete the Concealed Carry Weapons Permits ONLINE APPLICATION
4. Once the application is submitted you will receive an email confirmation.
5. A link will be provided on the submission confirmation page and in the email confirmation, please click on this link to make your appointment.
Please Bring a Printed Copy of your:
* Carry Concealed Weapons Permits Application, Waiver and Authorization to Release Information form, and Civil Applicant Waiver you completed online.
* Qualification Certificate
Questions please call 775 328-3023
The Sheriff just recently went to online applications, along with having to make an appointment to go in and submit everything. Be sure to follow the instructions to the left. We have nothing to do with that, so call them with any questions.
You must visit the WCSO Info link under more info! It gives you instructions on how to make an appointment and apply for your permit. The system has changed, so you need to look!